About Dr. Scridon
Dr. Tudor Scridon has been practicing cardiology in Indian River County since 2008.
His community involvement includes volunteering for the "We Care" program for economically challenged patients at the Gifford Clinic. He also teaches students as a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Florida State University Medical School.
Dr. Scridon graduated from medical school in Romania and trained in Internal Medicine there. He trained in Cardiology in Nancy, France. He completed his Residency and Cardiology Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic Florida. He is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology. Is also trained in cardiac CT and Vascular Ultrasound interpretation.
He speaks English, Spanish, French and Romanian. He is a Member of the American College of Cardiology.
1. Scridon T. Malignant Thymoma in a Patient with Work Radiation Exposure: a case report. Clujul medical 1996; 4: 36-40.
2. Scridon C, Scridon T. Usefulness of Transthoracic Echocardiography in Predicting the Mortality of Pulmonary Embolism. The Heart- Inima, 1998; Brembilla-Perrot B, Claudon O, Houriez P, Preiss JP, Bangratz S, Michel F, Holban I, Scridon T, Nippert M. Transoesophageal Electrophysiological
Study : a Simple Method of Investigation of Unexplained Syncope in Elderly patients. Archives des Maladies du Cœur et de Vaisseaux , February 2000; 2: 139- 44.
3. Scridon T. The Beta- blocker Treatment. Chapter in Hypertension from “A” to “Z”, Solvay, France 2004.
4. Scridon T, Scridon C, Skali H, Alvarez A, Goldhaber SZ, Solomon SD. Prognostic significance of Troponin Elevation and Right Ventricular Enlargement in Acute Pulmonary Embolism Am J Cardiol, 2005 Jul 7; 96: 303-305.
5. Scridon T. Novaro G, Asher C, Bush H, Dandes E, Scridon C, Whiteman M, Shen M. Reclassification of Patients for Aggressive Cholesterol
Treatment: Additive Value of CT Angiography on NCEP Guidelines in Patients with Hypercholesterolemia. Clinical Cardiology 2008 Sep;31(9):419-23.
6. Chen K, Scridon T, Chait R. Inadvertent aortocoronary arteriovenous fistula after CABG: Systematic review of case reports. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2021 Apr 23 doi 10.1002/ccd.28930
Influence of statin therapy on atrial fibrillation burden in patients with pacemakers. (with Audrey Cherin)